With Gaucho Creative, you’ll learn how to research and strategize to implement disruptive and cross-cutting solutions to real-world business challenges. Explore our available positions below.
All of our team positions are heavily research-centric. Apply to be a Digital Strategist, Creative Strategist, or Designer. Project Manager and Account Manager positions are only available to members who have completed at least 1 client cycle with Gaucho Creative.
Throughout each quarter, we bring in seasoned professionals to host workshops on the topics that bring them joy. We’ve had teachbacks on LinkedIn & Networking, Google Ads, Public Relations, Search Engine Optimization, and so much more. Members request topics they want to learn at the beginning of each quarter.
At GC, we believe in taking ownership of your work. You should get to make the hard-hitting decisions and learn as you go! As such, we prioritize the growth of our members. We provide plenty of opportunities to grow both within your role and beyond.
At Gaucho Creative, we live and breathe the motto “have fun and get sh*t done”. That means we’re here to learn, grow, and most importantly, support each other’s journeys together.
Gaucho Creative is looking for young talent to join our fast-paced strategy consulting and marketing team! If you’re an initiative taker with a collaborative spirit, we’d love to see your application.
• Research and identify industry trends to formulate step-by-step strategy recommendations and marketing campaigns,
• Utilize data analysis and analytical tools to drive business decisions,
• Drive organic web traffic and increase conversions by conducting competitive analysis, keyword researching, assisting management team,
• Implement processes for A/B testing to deliver actionable data-driven results.
Facebook & Google Ads
• Identify and measure KPI and growth to deliver weekly client reports,
• Develop and drive creative marketing content by identifying target markets to drive product demand through social media, email, web content, paid media, and more,
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop creative strategies through consumer research and industry analysis,
• Deliver, report, and monitor end-to-end marketing campaigns and ensure increased ROI and profitability.
Hootsuite + Later.com
Facebook & Google Ads
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams and marketing groups to deliver design and marketing strategies,
• Deliver user personas and market research into eye-grabbing graphics,
• Research industry trends and narrow in on brand design in regards to typography, color, messaging, to create style guide,
• Create user flow and wireframes to ensure focusing on user experience on different platforms and apps.
User Experience Research
Adobe Creative Suite
Tuesday, February 9 | 7PM PST
Looking to learn more about Gaucho Creative? Attend our Info Night, where we’ll present an introduction on our team and the application process. You’ll also be able to meet our whole team to learn more about their work!
Thursday, February 11 | 7PM PST
Our organization is rooted in creating impact. Check out our Open House to see our work over the past two quarters in action and how we impacted our clients' businesses.
Monday, February 15 | 7PM PST
Professional development is a core part of our organization. We empower our members to find their career, no matter what that entails. Come learn from 5 professionals in different industries about their journeys.
Tuesday, February 16 | 7PM PST
At our Resume & Casing Workshop, receive actionable tips to make your experiences stand out. The casing part of the workshop will involve an introduction to consulting and case interviews to showcase your business knowledge.
If you're interested in joining a fast-growing and innovative team, apply to become a part of the GC family! If you have any questions about the application process, visit our FAQ section. For any questions not addressed there, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are collected through the Google Form here. If there’s a fit, we’ll reach out to you to schedule an interview. Within the following week, you will receive a decision. All applicants will receive a decision via email and feedback is available upon request.
We are open to all majors. We pride ourselves in sourcing talent from diverse backgrounds – from Environmental Science to Data Science to Economics to Asian American Studies and everything in between.
Depending on the needs of the client, you’ll be grouped with approximately 8 other Digital Strategists, Creative Strategists, and Designers. You’ll also have access to a Project Manager and Account Manager, who are there to support your learning and assist with any and all communication between you and the client.
Gaucho Creative is a space that breeds leaders and collaborators. We’re looking for strong communicators and writers with a creative and analytical approach. If you’re applying for a design position, we highly recommend a portfolio or folder to showcase your work. We want to see your creative vision - think of this as a chance for you to showcase your talents!
Yes! Our applications open before the Fall and Spring quarters. In the spirit of transparency and our mission to support UCSB students in their career, we offer feedback to all applicants upon request; reach out at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.